+33 1 86 65 76 31
+33 7 78 67 61 23
FRENCH SKYDIVING FEDERATION (FFP – FÉDÉRATION FRANÇAISE DE PARACHUTISME)
Since 2010, SAAM has been FFP brokerage partner and has created a package of insurance coverage dedicated to the practice, organisation and management of skydiving activities, for the benefit of licensees, decentralised entities and approved structures.
FFP key figures
- 25 leagues, 51 departmental committees
- 305 affiliated associations
- 56 skydiving schools, 6 paragliding schools and 9 parascending schools
- 15,000 regular annual participants
- 31,500 “discovery” participants
- 70 skydiving aircraft
- More than 600,000 jumps each year
During competitor,s all over the world, French teams have always been on all the international podiums.
France is known as the best nation in the world.
SAAM is involved in the various events organised by the Federation: French Championships, Technical Symposium, General Assembly, Directors and officers Training etc.
In 2013, FFP renewed SAAM as insurance consultant until 2018.