SAAM Assurance
Choix de la langueYour language

Pilot Saam



General Aviation


Commercial Aviation

Aerospace Companies

Flight Crew members

Individual subscription contracts

Employee benefits group shemes


Customer Area

lost password
first connection


Aircraft fleet

Why do I need insurance?

You own or operate one or more aircraft for private or professional use (plane, helicopter, ULM (trike or 3 axis), autogyro, glider, hot air balloons, etc.) for uses such as crop spraying, tourist flights and / or for business, flight school, skydiving operations, line monitoring … As part of the activity of your flying club, you are concerned about:

  • the safety of your pilots,
  • the sustainability of your business,
  • Your protection towards the risks inherent in the life of the club.

A wide range of cover

A broker to over 100 flying clubs, SAAM offers you a range of services that you may require from a wide range of solutions:

  • liability,
  • Hull,
  • personal accident with repatriation
  • liability and club legal protection,
  • Insuring your hangar.

SAAM’s strengths

  • a major player in aviation brokerage
  • perfect knowledge of aviation insurers’ decision criteria.