Why do I need insurance?
You own or operate one or more aircraft for private or professional use (plane, helicopter, ULM (trike or 3 axis), autogyro, glider, hot air balloons, etc.) for uses such as crop spraying, tourist flights and / or for business, flight school, skydiving operations, line monitoring … As part of the activity of your flying club, you are concerned about:
- the safety of your pilots,
- the sustainability of your business,
- Your protection towards the risks inherent in the life of the club.
A wide range of cover
A broker to over 100 flying clubs, SAAM offers you a range of services that you may require from a wide range of solutions:
- personal accident with repatriation
- liability and club legal protection,
- Insuring your hangar.
- a major player in aviation brokerage
- perfect knowledge of aviation insurers’ decision criteria.